Monday, December 8, 2014

Spalon Tech Celllulite Reduction Cream #SpalonTech



I work out all the time but I still have that pesky cellulite. I was excited to try the SpalonTech Cellulite Reduction Cream  as an option to make it look a little bit better. The company shared that this is a powerful solution that can help with tightening and toning the skin and help reduce the appearance of cellulite.  I know it is not a total miracle but I was willing to give it a try since I am not going to have any kind of surgical intervention this might be an option to at least improve the look of the skin and tone it up a bit.

I like that this is a Professional Strength Formula that is not water based like some lower priced options out there. I like that there primary ingredient is Organic Aloe and the second ingredient is Pure Coconut Oil.  These two ingredients definitely leave my skin very hydrated without feeling greasy or sticky which is important. I like that it has professional levels of seaweed extract and caffeine to help combat the cellulite too.I have been using it every night after I shower and applying it to the problem areas.

SpalonTech Cellulite Reduction Cream is:

  • Safe and Effective for all Skin types, including sensitive skin.
  • 100% Paraben Free.
  • Light Citrus scent
  • Gentle and Non Sticky.
  • Abundant in anti-oxidants to Fight Inflammation.
I have just started using it this past week so I don't expect to see a reduction right away but I have to say my skin has been looking more moisturized and it feels less itchy. I will continue to use it and provide updates here on my blog. I feel like it can't hurt since it is a great list of ingredients with the seaweed extract and caffeine and I need to use something anyhow to try to improve the situtation. A few more weeks and I think I will see some significant results. You can pick up this great Spalon Tech Cellulite Reduction Cream right on Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: