Thursday, December 4, 2014

Unleash Colorful Cupcakes for any Holiday or Occasion with 24 Grazia® Baking Cups #graziabaking




I love to bake and have baked tons of goodies over the years from cakes to cookies, cupcakes to muffins and more. There is nothing that says party or celebration any better than a home baked dessert.  Cupcakes are a perennial favorite. An easy way to bake them is with reusable silicone baking cups.  These are so easy to use and you don't even need a muffin pan. They stay upright on their own. Even better, you can pop them right into the dishwasher for super easy cleanup.

Christmas and Hanukkah are right around the corner. What could be more fun and eco-conscious than baking up some colorful cupcakes with these reusable silicone baking cups?  You can use the recipe of your choice and decorate up a storm.  I love to make my own icing and decorate with those colored sugars to make them really festive. Grazia Baking Cups make it easy to make tons of cupcakes for all my guests.  I used them this week and they washed up easily in the dishwasher too.





24 Grazia® Baking Cups features:

  • Solid color Reusable Silicone cups
  • No muffin pan necessary; place directly on cookie sheet when baking
  • 100% Silicone Guaranteed
  • BPA Free
  • Dishwasher Safe

You can find these great cupcake baking cups right on Amazon for the ultimate in shopping convenience anytime.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: