Thursday, December 4, 2014

Softy Sanitizing Wipes for Hands and Surfaces are great for car or home #softy


I never, ever liked sticky hands even as a little kid. My mom had to tote these hand wipes everywhere when I was small...she kept them stashed in the car and her purse because I would get very cranky if my hands were sticky or dirty. I still do.  There is nothing yuckier than sticky, dirty hands.  The problem is that sometimes there is no where to wash your hands. No worries when you are stocked up with these because Softy sanitizing wipes give you a fresh start anywhere!  They are perfect to stash in your car or at home or even on the go. I keep them everywhere.  They feel comfortable on my hands and leave them clean and fresh. My little one loves them too because they get rid of that sticky, icky feeling fast and they are big enough to clean any mess.

These are great alcohol-free sanitizing wipes that can be used to clean hands, body, and surfaces. I was surprised to hear that Softy is the largest and softest sanitizer wipes on the market. I was excited to see that Softy wipes are free of alcohol...so much less drying to the hands...it is always nice to see this option since it is not so easy to find. These are really great for sensitive skin like mine because those alcohol wipes are a source of irritation....no worries with these! These Softy wipes are perfect for my whole family including the kids. They’re even mild enough to use after the gym or anywhere you need to make sure you are clean.

They really provide a thorough clean for anywhere you need it so I like to stash a container in the car for on the go. A good item to keep in the gym bag too. Softy was kind enough to share a 50% off coupon for my viewers to buy conveniently through Amazon. You can find these sanitizing wipes conveniently on Amazon for shopping anytime day or night.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: