Saturday, December 6, 2014

Clear Shower Curtain Liner for a Fresh, Clean Bath #SPSupplies


I am particular about the baths in my home. I despise mold and mildew. My husband says, "Pshaw, it is just a little mold." Ewwwww,  I think he is out of his mind. Mold and mildew us just disgusting and I don't want to see it anywhere in my home. I work like crazy to make sure that my bath is free of mold and mildew. I will do most anything to protect my bathroom from harmful mold and mildew because you know once it starts it is very challenging to get rid of it. One of the best ways to start is with a good shower curtain and liner. I prefer a clear liner so I was happy to try the Super Clear Shower Curtain Liner since the company shared with me that it is the best mold, mildew and bacteria resistant liner out there.

A few key facts about this shower curtain liner:

  • Constructed of extra heavy duty vinyl with seamless edges and metal grommets
  • Resists the growth of mold, mildew and other harmful bacteria
  • Retains shape securely and stays in place while you shower
  • 72" length protects your bathroom and keeps your floor dry no matter the size of your tub or shower


This went up in the bath in a flash. No problems at all. It feels and looks sturdy and sleek. I like that the company emphasizes that this extra heavy guage clear shower curtain liner repels mold, mildew and bacteria by using the latest in shower liner materials.  This shower curtain liner is constructed from extra heavy gauge vinyl that actually deters the growth of mold and bacteria and lasts longer than your many of those bed and bath store liners that actually cost more. I love that it is non-porous and "no-smell" too.  It has several advantages including material that inhibits bacterial growth and  ease of use
  • Anti-rusting metal reinforced grommets for maximum long term usage and durability
  • 72in x 72in size... fits most bathtubs and showers 
  • Provides all showers with a waterproof barrier 
  • No odor thanks to the special anti-bacterial, heavy gauge vinyl

You can pick up this great shower curtain liner right on Amazon for convenient shopping anytime.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: