Monday, December 8, 2014

Azure Naturals ULTIMATE SWEET ORANGE infused 15% Organic Facial Vitamin C Moisturizer #amazoncart



I really try to use more natural and organic products when I can since it just makes me feel better about myself and my family. This includes skincare products. I love that Azure Naturals provides high quality facial skincare and anti-aging products using natural and organic ingredients whenever possible. They are truly committed to delivering the finest skin care systems and they want customers to be happy. I am always looking for better health and skincare solutions and I like that they are thinking about the things that are important to me like natural and organic ingredients. I know I can't stop time but I try to slow it down where I can with less chemicals and additives because I know that is the best thing for my skin., I was excited to try this Ultimate Sweet Orange Organic Facial Moisturizer.

This moisturizer can help to boost the production of collagen, which in turn increases your skin’s rate of cellular renewal. Clinical studies have shown that improved cellular turnover can refine the skin’s texture.  I see my skin looks more plump and firm after I started using this moisturizer. Azure Naturals tells me that after I keep using this like the smart mama that I am it will start to minimize fine lines and wrinkles, naturally. ULTIMATE VITAMIN C Moisturizer is also a good option for sun damaged skin. Azure Naturals tells me that it can fade age spots and improve discoloration. I would love to see a more  youthful glow so I am going to keep using it.




This Ultimate Sweet Orange Facial Moisturizer contains Vitamin C. It is a powerful natural anti-oxidant that can protect your skin against oxidative damage. Vitamin C is effective in providing some respite from sun damage.  I always wear SPF 30+ every single day on my face even in the winter, right under my makeup to prevent further damage. ULTIMATE VITAMIN C Moisturizer can help to diminish fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots, as well as give you a tighter, toned, and healthier looking complexion.



Just like exercise, it is very important to use your skin care products consistently. Azure Naturals shared that ULTIMATE VITAMIN C Moisturizer can be applied twice per day in the morning and at night. That is exactly what I have been doing and I look great. I can see my skin looks firmer and fresher in the morning. ULTIMATE VITAMIN C Moisturizer can offer some protection against environmental stressors, but it is definitely not a substitute for sun screen. As I said, you have to protect your skin against further damage with SPF 30+ every day and use this twice a day.  Azure Naturals' shared that you can see improvement in skin texture with the first application, but give your skin at least 30 days of consistent use to see the optimal results. The best option is to combine with their ULTIMATE VITAMIN C Cleanser, Toner, and Serum like I do to maximize the benefits. I like using one system it makes it easy to care for my skin.

I was really happy to hear that Azure Naturals products are made in the USA. They use the highest quality natural and organic ingredients available. Contains no parabens, plant based, no GMO's, cruelty free and never tested on animals either.  You can find this great Azure Naturals ULTIMATE SWEET ORANGE infused 15% Organic Moisturizer right on Amazon for the ultimate in shopping convenience.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: