Friday, November 21, 2014

NutriRevolution Forskolin #nutrirevolution


I really try to eat healthy and exercise but it is a challenge. I was interested to try a new option I had heard about to lose some of the pesky fat that just won't seem to budge...you know the hips and thighs? It makes me crazy.  I thought it would be good to try Forskolin 250mg Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract.  Some information has indicated that it helps the body do a few things:


  • Burn Pesky Body Fat
  • Increases Lean Muscle
  • It stimulates the production of AMP (cAMP)
NutriRevolution has shared that No additional Dieting or Exercise is required but I think every little bit helps so I keep up with my fitness regimen just like I always do.

 I just started taking NutriRevolution Forskolin 250mg Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract this week. I feel good taking it and it digests easily.  I have to say I don't feel as hungry as I usually do but I am making sure to eat enough protein and lots of vegetables.  I am hoping to see an improvement in the next week or two which I think would be reasonable. 



NutriRevolution provided me with some starter tips on using Forskolin 250mg right away so I could get faster results.
  • Take the veggie capsules 30 to 60 minutes prior to each meal with a glass of water
  • Each pre-meal dose of Forskolin should fall between 250-500 mg
  • And make sure to take no more than 500 mg total per day
Let me know how it goes for you and if you are seeing an improvement.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: