Friday, November 14, 2014

Foxbrim's Natural Refresh Toner Review #foxbrim





I really work hard to take good care of my skin. That includes proper cleansing, toning, exfoliating and moisturizing. I was happy to try a new product from Foxbrim that doesn't contain any alcohol. This was gentle to use and really worked well to remove any excess makeup that remained after cleansing.  I love that it contains witch hazel along with aloe, MSM and Vitamin C to replenish and tone my skin. 

I notice each year that I have to work harder to get my skin looking fresh and keeping any kind of glow. Foxbrim's Natural Refresh Toner is a great option that I find has been working well to support my healthy glowing skin. I have just made it a simple part of my daily regimen.  Natural Refresh Toner provides the truly the totally essential step to tone, cleanse and prepare skin. I like that it is 100% Natural and Alcohol Free.

You can pick up this Foxbrim Natural Refresh Toner right on Amazon for the ultimate in convenience all year long.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: