Thursday, November 6, 2014

Coosh On the Go Bluetooth Speaker Review #amazonreview




I was looking for a reasonable option in wireless bluetooth speakers that would work for vacations and on-the-go.  This was just was I was looking for and more. This Coosh Portable Wireless Bluetooth is light and travels easy. It has an 4.0 extended range speaker plus built in speakerphone, 8 hour rechargeable battery, and it even has hand recognition technology.  It is basic black which is perfect for me.

Some of the key features of this Coosh Bluetooth Speaker are:
 
  • Hand-gesture Forward and Reverse Controls
  • Micro-SD Card Insert to Play Songs Directly from Memory Card
  • Upgraded BT 4.0, Supporting A2DP
  • 3.5mm Audio In Jack
  • Dual 3W (6W Total) Speaker
This is a great gift for the holidays so if you have someone who is hard to buy for this is a go-to Christmas gift. You can find this Coosh wireless bluetooth speaker right on Amazon for the easiest shopping ever.
 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: