Friday, November 21, 2014

Bee Sili Silicone Oil & Sauce Bottle & Basting Brush Review #BeeSiliGadgets



I love to cook and bake plain and simple. Any tools that make cooking or baking easier or faster for me are a blessing. I really like products that do double duty too...they make my life even easier. You can imagine how excited I was to have the chance to try out the new Bee Sili Silicone Oil + Sauce Bottle + Basting Brush.  I knew this would be an ideal tool to help me quickly baste all kinds of sauces.  The perfect tool for basting thin or thick sauces too since the design makes it easy. Bee Sili Silicone Oil + Sauce Bottle + Basting Brush is also ideal for brushing oil on all your cookware, griddles, muffin tins, waffle irons, and outdoor grills.


This is a handy little tool around the kitchen for so many tasks. You could actually make marinades directly in the container to save time and then store any leftovers right in the container in the refrigerator. The Bee Sili Silicone Oil & Sauce Bottle & Basting Brush is really a multi-tasker.


If you cook at home and want to save money and time the Bee Sili Silicone Oil & Sauce Bottle & Basting Brush is a good way to do it. You will use only what you need when you are oiling a pan or griddle. That is a much healthier way to use oil. It is better for the environment because you can buy a giant bottle of oil and just transfer it into the Bee Sili Silicone Oil & Sauce Bottle as you need it.  I really love this little product. It is super easy to use too...just drizzle oil from the bottle sparingly, turn over and use the convenient built in brush to baste and spread the liquid.


It can be a challenge to find the right kitchen tools for my home or for Christmas gifts. I love that I can buy this Bee Sili Silicone Oil/Sauce Bottle + Basting Brush right on Amazon for the ultimate in shopping convenience anytime. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: