Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Dot and Dot Travel Muti Purpose Bags Review #organizers


Packing is a chore that no one loves but the thought of a vacation gets you to do it just like me. Boy it is much harder for those endless business trips. Either way I have to remain organized and up to now the options were either very expensive or limited in the ability to really do the job right. Dot Dot Travel just created some great little (and big!) travel organizers which can make traveling easier and actually even more fun. Dot Dot Travel has created these organizers in  X-Small, Small, Medium, or Large to fit your every travel and organizing need. Here are the different sizes:

  • X-Small - 7.5 x 3.5 x 1 in
  • Small - 8 x 6 x 1 in
  • Medium - 10 x 8 x 1 in
  • Large - 14 x 10 x 1 in
  • Waterproof mesh allows you to easily contents while protecting the contents from dirt or other elements
  • Easily open and close the zipper using the heavy duty zipper puller. Each bag includes a clip to securely attach your bag to handles.
  • These multipurpose bags can be used as travel packing bags, for the office, in school, at home and more.

These bags are a great way to help clear that clutter out of your life. I like that it frees me from clutter and reduces my stress.  These are even perfect for organizing your stuff at home, school, office and of course even while traveling on business or for pleasure.

Dot Dot Travel handy mult-purpose bags help me find my stuff in a flash.  I know I can easily identify the contents of any of the bags with the see-through mesh.  I think these would be great to save anyone from embarrassment during airport security checks. Think about if you were storing personal stuff in there like your fem care supplies for example. It makes me feel more relaxed to know where everything is in my bags. These really let me store more and organize more. They are totally unlike other flat organizers.  Dot and Dot travel accessories organizer is exactly 1" deep, allowing me to place more of my belongings in there.

Dot and Dot Multi-Purpose Bags protect all of my stuff too. See-through waterproof mesh protects all of my belongings from accidental spills and dirt transfer.  I truly believe these are the only packing bags that I will ever need.  I can clearly see that these are made of high quality materials. Dot and Dot organizers really seem like they are built to last for a lifetime of travel and adventure.  I learned a long time ago sometimes it just doesn't pay to go really cheap when you are contemplating different purchases. You might save a few $$ in the beginning but when they break after a few uses you are back to where you started. Save your money from low quality organizers that just don't work or get damaged after few uses. Pick up these great Dot and Dot travel organizers and multi-purpose bags right on Amazon for the ultimate in shopping convenience.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: