Friday, September 19, 2014

Pure Bliss Stroller Organizer Review #strollerorganizer


Everyone needs a good stroller organizer but the reality is, they aren't all the same. You really have to look closely at the features. I recently had the opportunity to try out what is called the Mercedes Benz of stroller organizers. I can pretty much see why after using it for a few days.

The Pure Bliss Stroller Organizer has several key advantages that make a huge difference for me. This stroller organizer was designed to specifically handle the problem of drinks spilling. Ugh...the worst nightmare for me.  I really don't like messes. Okay, I hate messes.  Really. I was so happy to see that it has reinforced cup holders that totally keep drinks firmly in place.  No more sloshing around and spilling. It works for hot and cold beverages. Lordy knows sometimes we NEED that hot or iced coffee just to keep upright. Another advantage is that the drink holders ere even double insulated to keep your beverage of choice hot or cold longer. 

I noticed that it is made of thick, high quality material. It also features adjustable Velcro straps that are intelligently designed to accommodate various handle angles which easily attach to most strollers, even those wacky pet strollers with handles between 13 and 21 inches wide. I am not judging (teehee, teehee). The collapsible design will not interfere with folding your stroller either. Made of eco-friendly machine washable fabric.  The manufacturer suggest that you just air dry it...that means no no hot dryers. It is even BPA-free and phthalate-free for peace of mind.


The large center compartment has a magnetic closure. I like that because it is elegant and smart. No worries about waking the baby when you open it. That center compartment is big enough to hold diapers, wipes, snack, small toys and even my wallet. The two outer pockets are perfect for keeping my cell phone and keys so I can grab them in a flash  The middle pocket is lined with microfiber to protect my beautiful and expensive sunglasses from getting scratched.


The Pure Bliss Stroller Organizer comes with a No-Hassle Lifetime Money-Back Guarantee.  The company shared that if you are not 100% satisfied for any reason, you can return it for a full refund.

They are even including a free E-book,  “55 Fun and Educational Activities To Do With Your Baby or Toddler” with your purchase of the Pure Bliss Stroller Organizer. This book is loaded with fun and creative ideas you can do with your baby, both indoors and out, summer or winter. It has some super ideas to beat the boredom any season. Download instructions will arrive with your package.

You can pick up this great stroller organizer right on Amazon and have it at your door in days.  It would be a perfect gift for a baby shower or a special friend that just had a baby and is trying to get out and get herself moving.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: