Saturday, September 13, 2014

Sports Armband by iArrow for iPhone Review #sportsarmband



I love to go running and when I am not running, I am at the gym. Even when I am away on business, I keep to my fitness schedule. I used to worry so much about losing or damaging your iPhone, I was a nervous nellie with protecting it. In comes the iArrow Armband to take one problem right off my plate. Nothing protects my phone better than the iArrow Armband. I love that it is made of high quality materials. You can totally feel the craftsmanship when you first open it up. iArrow Sporty Armband is actually a 3-in-1 product because it includes an armband, a phone cover, and a screen protector.



I find the iArrow to be very lightweight. It is somewhat slimmer than other regular armbands too. It is easy to adjust as well since I am really petite that is important. It fits iPhone 5 and 5S too. It is hand-washable if you are a major sweater too. It is really comfortable.  

iArrow is also indestructible according to the manufacturer which is pretty amazing. It's beautifully designed too so you feel good using it no matter what sport you love. The solid durable hard case style was carefully designed to comfortably fit arms of almost all sizes, from petite to large and prevents the sweat going through the case.  As I mentioned, I am as petite as you can get and it fits me beautifully.



I like to change it up when I am working out.  This armband allows me to access all buttons on my phone as well as the headphone jack and charging port. There is NO plastic covers. Plastic covers are always a problem. It becomes an exercise in futility to access those buttons. No wasting time trying to position your phone to reach these. It has a smart anti-slip finished surface with a line design made from high quality rubberized hard plastic too.  Very few seams too. Fewer seams mean better construction and less chance of problems. I think the iArrow Armband is pretty practical and easy to clean too.

iArrow really stands by their products too. Any issue at all and they shared with me that they we will cheerfully refund your money, plus give you another, brand new unit to boot. The iArrow Armband is made with the latest technology and has a double guarantee. It's your Phone, so you know you have to protect it and be smart about it. iArrow is a smart choice.

Features of the iArrow Sporty Armband
  • High quality solid durable rubberized hard plastic material
 giving a discreet look that will never clash with your gym wardrobe.
  • Lightweight, Slim, Comfortable, Easy-to-adjust, Hand-washable.
  • Easy access to all buttons, headphone jack and charging port.
  • Anti-slip surface with line design.
  • Adjustable band fits arms measuring 9 1/2-17 in.
  • The iArrow Armband Is Backed by a Lifetime No-Hassle Money-Back Guarantee. Besides the Refund, We Will Ship to Your Address a Brand New Armband.
You can find this great iArrow Armband right on Amazon to make for super easy shopping.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: