Thursday, September 11, 2014

pureSOL White Konjac Sponge Review






I really like to limit chemicals and parabens on my skin. At night, I want my face super clean so the creams and lotions can penetrate though.  I recently tried something new that really works. pureSOL Konjac Sponge is complete natural free of any chemicals. It cleans your skin really well and is very gentle. 

This is not your moms washcloth.  pureSOL Konjac Facial Sponge comes dry like a hard loofah. You just soak the sponge in a bowl of water for several minutes until it is soft and you will see the sponge transform. A wonderful natural facial sponge!  Just so you know you should never use your Konjac Sponge when dry.  It is made from 100% Natural Konac Fiber and water. That's it. 

I look forward to washing my face...so easy. I soak it for a minute until it is soft then I just massage gently in a circular motion on my face. Sometimes I use a little cleanser but you don't need to.  
If you use your fave cleanser, you can apply a fraction of your normal amount. You see, the sponge will generate more bubbles and you need a lot less.  I love the $avings! I always rinse the sponge and press it gently to squeeze it out. Then I hang the sponge on the enclosed hook to get some air and dry. I have been using it for a week or so and my skin looks great and feels very clean. 

The company recommends that you replace the sponge every 2-3 months. You can even compost it. To extend the life of your pureSOL Konjac Sponge they recommend keeping it in refrigerator if you live in a hot or humid climate. PureSol has shared that the sponge can also be sterilized every couple of weeks by boiling it in water or popping it in the microwave for one minute. The better you take care of your sponge the longer it will last.

You can find this great white Konjac Facial Sponge right on Amazon. 

No comments: