Saturday, September 6, 2014

MY Konjac Sponge - All Natural Facial Konjac Sponge with Activated Bamboo Charcoal Review #konjacsponge


Whatever your age, it is always a smart to take good care of your skin. More people like me want to do that naturally. Can you really have gorgeous skin and remain eco-friendly?  I recently had the opportunity to try something new that truly gently cleans the skin and leaves it refreshed. This special something is the MY Konjac Sponge.  Konjac is actually a moisture rich, naturally akaline plant fiber from eastern Asia. I love the idea of using the bounty of the land to keep my skin beautiful with a plant sponge cleanser.  MY Konjac Sponge is the perfect cleansing tool to balance the natural acidity of the skin's impurities and oils. I found it to be an easy and simple way to get my skin super clean and refreshed after a long day or work and a workout.


MY Konjac Sponge is the highest quality konjac sponge in the market. Their whole line of products are proudly carried by Whole Foods Market and other major online retailers. I love Whole Foods but I often shop online too...Amazon is one of my fave spots.  I love that MY Konjac Sponge are made exclusively with the konjac fiber, a pure vegetable fiber taken from the root of the Amorphophallus Konjac plant. I didn't realize that the Konjac plant, also known as konnyaku potato or elephant yam, is a plant that is native to eastern Asia.  The amazing part about this plant is that Konjac root is rich in minerals, vitamins, and it has been traditionally used as a beauty treatment for a long time in eastern Asia. 


The company shared with me that MY Konjac Sponge is made to the very highest of standards. They use only the purest volcanic rock filtered water and food grade konjac. All of their products are hypoallergenic and fragrance free.  That is important to me as well since I don't want to have any irritation or rash issues.  All of their products are never tested on animals either.  They actually carry the Vegan Society logo as well as Leaping Bunny logo.  Those are the highest standard of cruelty-free status in the cosmetics industry. It makes me feel good to use something that is crafted with such high standards.

I love that the MY Konjac Sponge is soft and gentle. My skin can be fussy and sometimes sensitive but MY Konjac Sponge was really gentle. It is effective and gently cleans all skin types! I have been using MY Konjac Sponge all week now. It gently exfoliates my facial skin as it deeply cleanses. I feel like it does an amazing job of getting out those toxins. My skin actually glows after using it. It is soft and gentle though and I haven't experienced any kind of irritation. My skin just feels extremely clean and refreshed. MY Konjac Sponge contains bamboo charcoal which brings carbon and essential minerals to the skin. This helps to more deeply cleanse and absorb oils and chemicals. I notice my pores look tighter too.  

You can find MY Konjac Sponge right on Amazon for convenient purchasing anytime.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: