Friday, September 19, 2014

Luxe Home Essentials Microfiber Kitchen Dish Towels Review #luxehomeessentials



My old dish towels were pretty sad.  They were old and needed to be replaced so I was happy to have the opportunity to try out these a 3-Pack of Luxe Home Essentials Microfiber Kitchen Dish Towels- Super Absorbent Dish Towels. 

I like that these Luxe Home Essentials Microfiber Kitchen Towels are 15 x 25 inches in size. Perfect for drying dishes, pots and pans.  I find that these microfiber towels truly outperforms cotton, is extremely durable, yet gentle on dishes and counter tops.  They dry quickly and wash well.  


I can't believe what a workhorse these towels are.  They just dry and dry...even a party's worth of kitchen ware because microfiber can hold up to 10 times it's weight in water. 

These save time by drying dishes and cleaning my countertops fast. I really love  these proficient super absorbent microfiber kitchen towels.

You can buy these wonderful kitchen dish towels on Amazon too.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: