Thursday, September 25, 2014

Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel dries hair super fast #LuxeBeautyEssentialsMicrofiberHairTowel



There is nothing like a soft, absorbent hair towel. I recently had the opportunity to try out a Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel which was a lot of fun. This a big towel...a full 19 x 39 inches made from double sided brushed terry microfiber. This towel is super soft and it was very gentle on hair and super absorbent. It washes well and dries very nicely.

I didn't realize that microfiber is that absorbent but it is...it actually dries hair faster.  I find that after washing my hair and drying it with this towel I can really cut how much time I need to use with my hot brush or flat iron.  I am thrilled because that means less damage to my hair. Of course my teen has already tried to repossess my special Luxe Beauty towel. I resisted but let her try it. She couldn't believe how much softer it was versus our regular bath towels.  It dried her long, long hair really quickly.  She has been asking for her own towel now. Sigh. I told her I would consider it.

You can pick up this hair towel on Amazon too and have it in your house fast.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: