Saturday, September 6, 2014

+LIFEGUARD MINI 1 Portable External Battery for Mobile Device Review #pluslifeguard



 The eternal problem I always have along with my friends and colleagues is how to keep devices charged. There are a plethora of devices out there on a market now but there are advantages and disadvantages to the various options.  I recently had the opportunity to try out the +LIFEGUARD MINI 1.  I can see why it has been called the best portable external battery available on the market. It is a light, compact and well-designed product. It charges my iphone 5 very quickly. It has a premium smart battery that the company has shared will save a cell phone battery hundreds of times with rapid and full charges.  I have to say it has been working like a champ this week.

Facts about the  +LIFEGUARD MINI 1:
 
  • Smart Plug and Play Samsung Grade “A” cell battery
  • True 3000mAh capacity-gets your device 100% charged in 1.5 to 2.5 hours or less
  • 5.91 in Apple Compatible Lightening Cable included free (Limited time offer) 
  • Tough aluminum shell makes it impact resistant 
  • Can be recharged more than 800 times 
  • CE, RoHS and FCC certified device

     

I travel often and that can be an issue. My iphone 5 seems to go down so fast...even faster at airports and on airplanes. Now the FAA just updating regulations and it requires passengers to be able to power up all mobile devices upon request at security checkpoints. If you are unable to do so, you might be required to part ways with your device. Can you say TOTAL PANIC? Yup. A compact device like the +LIFEGUARD MINI 1 will solve that worry right away. It is so tiny it fits right in my purse and I can feel confident when I travel anywhere.  I was also happy that my +LIFEGUARD MINI 1 came with a free 5.91IN Apple Lightening Cable too. It makes it much easier to charge with a dedicated cable for the device. These Apple compatible cables can be pricey no matter where you buy them so this is a nice extra. The +LIFEGUARD MINI 1 comes with this $14.00 valued Apple compatible lightning cable for but only for a limited time so I would purchase quickly.  It is the best size to charge your iPhone 5, 5C or 5S using the +LIFEGUARD MINI 1. 

COMPATIBILITY with a variety of APPLE DEVICES:
iPhones: 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4.
iPods

Compatibility with a variety of ANDROID DEVICES:
HTC: Oce X, S, V/Sensation XE XL/EVO 4G/Radar 4G/Inspire 4G/ThunderBolt
SAMSUNG: Galaxy S5, S4, S3, S2, Note 2 S2, Nexus, Galaxy Note, Focus S, Infuse
Google: Nexus 5, 4, Google Glass
Motorola: Droid Razr, Bionic, Atrix 2, Triumph.
Amazon: Fire Phone
Other cell phones, MP3. MP4, digital camera, and other with DC 5V input.

SPECIFICATIONS for the +LIFEGUARD MINI :

Battery type: Lithium ion
Capavity: 3000mAh
Charging time (wall charger): Max 5h
Charging time (computer): Max 12h
Input: 5V, 0.8A
Output: 5V, 1A
Size: 3.8*1*0.9in
Weight: 3.45oz
 Life cycle: ~800 cycles

GUARANTEE

+LIFEGUARD’s confidence in the MINI 1 is backed by it’s 18-month money-back guarantee. You can feel safe to buy the +LIFEGUARD MINI 1 right on Amazon and enjoy your mobile devices more than ever with no worries about power issues.
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I purchased this item on Amazon, plugged it in to charge it, and the red charging light never went out. I emailed the company, they offered to send a new one, and now my emails to this same address are returned as undeliverable. How does one contact them??

Glamamama said...

I would contact Amazon directly. The company is very clear about their interest in customer satisfaction.