Thursday, September 25, 2014

Bella & Bear Beauty Products (Eyelash Curler & Hair Remover) Review #beautytools




Nothing opens up my eyes and makes me look more fresh and alert than a quick tap or two with and eyelash curler.  I love this Bella+Bear Eye and Mighty Eyelash Curler.  It is easy to use and makes my eyes look gorgeous. It is a little different than your average eyelash curler because you don't have to hunt from drugstore to online trying to find those elusive replacement pads. None are required. The pads are designed to last for the lifetime of the eyelash curler.  This curler also doesn't pinch me like my old one did in the past. I am an old pro at eyelash curling but every once in a while...bam, pinch, owwww. I like the design of this Eye and Mighty Eyelash Curler better. It is actually easier to hold and grip all the lashes than my old curler.  It really works no matter what.  My special final and personal secret is turning on my hair dryer or hot brush and putting the curler under it for a second or two.  You must check it to make sure it isn't too hot before putting it near your eyes but it makes the lashes curl like crazy.
One other area that you need to consider in the beauty department is hair removal.  Bella +Bear make it a snap with their new Hair Removal Kit.  It is easy to use and saves me money.  Waxes, creams, threading, laser or even electrolysis costs so much money.  You can remove facial hair really fast and save a bundle by doing it in the privacy of your own home. This works on my facial hair and really lasts for weeks because it removes the hair from the follicles. I love that it is totally natural too. It even comes with a pair of high quality tweezers that get even those tricky hairs.  The Kit does it all and it is portable too so you never have to worry anymore.

The Bella+Bear Hair She Goes Hair Remover kit is the bomb. You really need to try it and let me know what you think. I love how smooth my face looks and no worries about the stray hairs anymore. I can even tuck it into my travel bag (it is that small!) so I can feel confident anywhere I go on vacation.

You can find Bella & Bear on Amazon too so you can get all the wonderful beauty benefits right to your door really fast.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: