Friday, September 19, 2014

AlphaHealthy Probiotics Review #AlphaHealthy

Always check with your physician before starting any supplement product and specifically AlphaHealthy Probiotics. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.


I can't tell you how many friends I know that have GI issues. Yikes. I am mostly lucky but I have been a victim of salmonella and norovirus and not just one or two times.  I travel often for business and that doesn't help. I do my best to really make sure I am clean and wash my hands but who can control when someone else is preparing the food? What about when you are between a rock and a hard place and have to eat from a buffet? My latest secret is probiotics. You really have to consider it.  Probiotics are known for their ability to protect and support your immune system. I recently tried AlphaHealthy Probiotics to do just that.

I had never realized that the gut is  literally one single cell layer away from an extremely toxic environment. If this layer is damaged, you get sick and produce inflammation throughout your body.  A compromised immune system can lead to a variety of health issues.  It could even lead to the loss of energy, weight gain and not to forget that it has the potential to speed up the aging process. AlphaHealthy custom probiotics can support and  strengthen that one cell layer, which in turn can boost your immune system.




Most people don't recognize that digestive problems can really be hard on your entire body. Digestive problems could lead to so many other problems. Since the digestive system is responsible for producing necessary vitamins, helping regulate hormones and excreting toxins, it is important to keep it healthy. AlphaHealthy Probiotics were designed to do just that.



100 million Americans suffer from gut related problems so I am not so surprised I have more than a few friends that have issues. Probiotics for women are something that has more recently been in the news.  I have seen articles about probiotics for kids as well in parent's magazines and in the pediatrician's office. So many people suffer from issues ranging from gut pain to diarrhea.  Who wants to take prescription pills to promote healthy digestion?  A natural solution is the ideal option. Of course, you should always check with your physician before starting any kind of supplement.  One way to maintain a healthy digestive system is to take a probiotic supplement or probiotic pill like AlphaHealthy.




How do you choose the best probiotic supplement? When choosing a daily probiotic, it is important to make sure they are carefully produced in a GNP certified lab (Made in USA) for quality control.  Not all of the products out on the market are made in the USA. I also feel more confident taking supplements that are made here.  I was happy that AlphaHealthy Probiotics are made in the USA by a GNP certified lab. They are easy to take and my gut felt good all week long. I try to adhere to a clean diet but I am not perfect and I do have to eat meals out often for work. No issues here. The AlphaHealthy Probiotics kept me feeling energetic all day long with no GI discomfort.

* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

You can find AlphaHealthy Probiotics on Amazon and stock up easily without even leaving home.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: