Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Paradise USDA Certified Organic coconut oil review #theravita

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



Coconut oil has become really popular in the last year or two.  I keep seeing all sorts of yummy recipes using coconut oil and I love that it is a multi-use product. Paradise brand Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is a Premium Grade product which means that you can use it for cooking, baking, skin care and more.

Paradise is a 100% natural coconut oil that can be used for hair, skin, eating, cooking and even healthy smoothies.  I received it last week and tried it as part of a healthy smoothie with a frozen banana, a teaspoon of the coconut oil, some ice and a teaspoon of organic chocolate.  It was super delicious. I have also been using it to moisturize my lips and around my eyes.  I find it has almost no scent at all and works well on my hands. They feel very smooth and are well moisturized.  I like to put it on before bed and I wake up with soft hands.



The company shared with me that their coconuts are hand-picked by local farmers in Fiji. They put an incredible amount of care in to ensure that EVERY single coconut they use remains in its natural state and is derived in its most nutritious form.




Specifics about Paradise USDA Certified Organic Coconut Oil
  • Cold Pressed
  • Non-GMO
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Organic
  • Low Carb

It has almost no taste, smell or flavor.  Also, it is totally *USDA Certified Organic*  You can find it on Amazon and have it in your house quickly.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: