Saturday, July 12, 2014

Relax and be calm naturally with Lavender Essential Oil: a review #bestlavender


I love using essential oils and have a stash of different scents that really help to make me feel good.  I love lavender because it is one of my faves to use in the evening or when work gets out of hand. It allows me to easily control stress and restore some balance and happiness to my day naturally.  Aromatic lavender is just an intoxicatingly divine oil from direct from my best friend Mother Nature herself. 


It is no surprise that lavender oil is becoming very popular with all the stress we have going on in our lives. Many of my friends use it with success too.  The smaller bottle tucks right into your purse too. I recently tried what the company shared with me as the #1 best selling Lavender Essential Oil out there on Amazon. This is authentic premium lavender oil that is therapeutic grade, 100% natural, pure, undiluted and chemical-free.  I like that and feel comfortable using it on my body and breathing it in.  When I use lavender essential oil I feel like I have a natural pharmacy at my little fingertips.  You can use it in tons of different ways each and every day. 

Traditional Uses for this luxurious Lavender Oil:

• Relax! Release stress, tension, anxiety *Aromatherapy*
•Rub on temples to ease headaches
•Soothe irritated skin (acne, cuts, sores, scars, stretch marks, itching, athlete's foot)
•Skin burns (stop blistering, faster healing)
•Rub under nostrils to ease nausea
•Clear oily skin
•Super immune-booster (anti-microbial   for bacteria, virus, and fungus)
•Tranquil sleep
•Ease common allergy, cold symptoms
•Insect bite relief, repellent


I like that this brand has superior potency and quality.  This is the only lavender out there that the company has shared with me that uses gentle super-critical steam distilled extraction. This ensures quality and the highest potency. It smells natural and not too floral and definitely not like chemicals. Sometimes I will blend it with other oils as well and it mixes perfectly. I really like that it is made in USA-GMP Certified too.

Control stress and boost your happiness naturally with an excellent true lavender product  "lavandula officinalis."You can buy it right on Amazon and save yourself time and money.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: