Thursday, July 10, 2014

A+CTIVE Premium Facial Serum: a blogger review #protegebeautyactive



I am always looking for innovative products to help my facial skin look the best it can. I'm not a 20-something but I exercise, eat healthy and take good care of my skin.  That includes SPF every single day under my makeup. Still. I need help.  Everyone does. That is why I was excited to try the powerful combination of Retinol, Sea Kelp, Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid in A+Active Premium Facial Serum. The company shared with me that this is a completely advanced elixir that was formulation to nourish, moisturize, smooth and protect your skin. It is a unique anti-wrinkle serum that combines retinol, coral-derived nutrients and active ingredients to provide you with excellent results.

A+CTIVE is a luxurious skin care serum developed to hydrate, nourish, smooth and even protect against visible signs of aging. The company shares that you can see wrinkles and even fine lines reduced after using it. The formula combines the best ingredients including Vitamin A, collagen and coconut endosperm which work in synergy to smooth out your skin and restore elasticity for a softer look and feel every single day.  The ingredients can actually speed up the cell turnover which is amazing to me.  A+CTIVE is enriched with Sea Kelp Bioferment to nourish the skin and combined with hyaluronic acid with sodium PCA moisture penetrates deep into the skin.  I definitely noticed a glow and the dry spots disappeared.

I love that A+CTIVE protects my skin too. Porphyridium, Fucoxanthin and Guiaizulene work in synergy to provide a protective barrier for my skin. I really like that Protege guarantees that A+CTIVE can help you look younger and prevent signs of aging.  In addition, I love that this product contains no Parabens, Sulfates or Phthalates. It is made in FDA certified facilities and no animal testing is ever conducted. It contains 95% Natural Ingredients. and it is effective for all people of all ages and skin types. Even sensitive skin.   The company shared with me that if you use the product faithfully every night, you can see results within 4 weeks.

I have been using it every night as the company suggested.  I am out in the sun often for work in and out of offices and I didn't want to experience any sun sensitivity so I followed their advice and did not use it during the day. I cleansed my face and applied a few drops.  I did not see irritation but they said it is possible during the initial application period. If this occurs you can apply every other night until the skin adjusts to it.  Then you can go back to every night.  I always apply sunscreen with 30+ on my face. They suggest 15+ to reduce possibility for photosensitivity. They also suggest a good day moisturizer like Protege Beauty's EmFACEize Fortified Daily Defense Cream.  They suggest continued use of A+CTIVE until you see visible results.   Depending on your skin type and level of skin damage it might be anywhere from 2 weeks to 12 weeks. Some results may be visible earlier like smoother skin while wrinkles and fine lines may take longer. I noticed smooth skin by week two and I am hoping to continue to see more improvement as the weeks go by. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: