Sunday, July 20, 2014

A fresh look with Barefaced Dead Sea Mud Mask: a review #Barefaced


 

I really like how my skin looks when I use masks.  I prefer to use natural products when I can...it just makes me feel better about myself. Ideally I do it weekly. One of the oldest and very effective options is a mud mask.  Specifically, mud from the Dead Sea.  Dead Sea mud is full of natural minerals, salts and nutrients.  It has been used since ancient times for beauty rituals and I have many friends and family members who will totally attest to the  repairing and healing properties of the Dead Sea mud for skin. I recently had the opportunity to try a luxurious mask from Barefaced.  Their Dead Sea Mud Mask is an easy way to bring the benefits of the far away Dead Sea right into your home minus the long plane ride!

  

The amazing natural benefits of the Dead Sea are sent direct from Mother Nature herself. Filtered down from the surrounding mountains, layers of fine salt, sand and clay deposits have developed over centuries to form the unique black mud of the Dead Sea.  My friends that have experienced the Dead Sea in person say it is amazing. But not all of us can manage that kind of trip for a variety of reasons. Now we can all get the benefits right in our own homes. The mud for the Barefaced Mud Mask has been harvested straight from the bed of the Dead Sea.

The mud for the Barefaced Mask is the absolute best they could get their little adorable paws on. All they did was to add a few organic ingredients to ensure it remains fresh for your skin to enjoy to the very last drop.

Proven to Naturally Improve the Appearance and Feel of Skin
  • Tone, tighten and improve skin texture.
  • Exfoliate, unclog and purify pores. Help rid your skin of blackheads and imperfections.
  • Draw out unseen excess oils and impurities.
  • Moisturize and stimulate skin collagen to help fight wrinkles.
  • All natural and organic ingredients. Paraben free.
Summer is here and it is time to banish those bad skin days and reveal a Barefaced and confident woman. Give Barefaced Dead Sea Mud Mask a try and you will be happy you did. I have used it several times already and I see and feel a difference. My skin feels clean and purified immediately after I rinse it off.  I see more of a glow and my skin feels absolutely rejuvenated.  I like to use it on Sunday afternoons that way I feel fresh and ready for the work week.  I think you will notice a difference too. I am hoping you will see like I have that your skin will feel beautifully bare, purified and just rejuvenated. I find this good skin feeling seems brighten up your complexion and make me feel ready for the upcoming week too.

You can find Barefaced Dea Sea Mud Mask on Amazon and have it at your door quickly.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: