Saturday, June 14, 2014

CHI Shine INfusion Hair Shine Spray Review #BeautyCareChoices

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I love my hot round brush and my flat iron. They both are like old friends that I have known forever.  Even with my keratin treatments twice a year I still need my old buddies a few times a week. The thing is, you can't use hot tools without protection. It is really not a good idea to even try it.  I do my best to avoid damaging my hair because who wants more frizz? Not me! That is where things vary so much. You really need to make sure you are using a top notch hair protector like CHI.  

I was eager to try out the CHI Shine Infusion Hair Shine Spray. I love the fact that it truly polishes and protects my hair when I am using my styling tools such as hot brushes, flat irons and even the occasional curling iron.  

This spray feels pretty weightless and repairs the split ends and eliminates the frizz that sprouts up like crazy in the summer especially with all the humidity.  I like to lightly spritz it on as I style my hair.  If I need more I do a little at a time. The bottle lasts a long time since it is 5.3 oz.  My hair is shoulder length and I have been using it two weeks already and the bottle is still pretty full.  You can find it easily online at Beauty Care Choices. They have a great site that is easy to shop and has all your faves.

I hope this helps you gave a beautiful frizz free summer and relax even if the humidity is crazy!  Go for the CHI! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: