Saturday, May 3, 2014

HSI Professional Argan Oil Spectacular Leave-In Hair Treatment

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I have to use a hot brush and flat iron at least a few times a week to get my hair styled the way I like it. I worry about protecting my hair though and didn't know what to use. There are so many options out there.  I had heard a lot about Moroccan Argan oil over the past few years and I was curious about it.  I feel like I am one of the last ones to discover the Moroccan "liquid gold," I can see a big difference in my hair since I started using it. It looks infinitely more nourished and has incredible shine. The essential nutrients contained in this magic-in-a-bottle product are meant to give your hair a very healthy look, lots of shine and velvet smoothness. This is a leave-in treatment conditioner which feels really light on your hair, without building up residue or being greasy.
I have been using this Professional Argan Oil as an extra thermal protection before styling my hair with my flat iron, and hot brush. My hair tends to be on the frizzy side so it can get very challenging. Even with twice yearly keratin treatments I still have to use my hot tools to get it to behave.  It really seems to tame the frizz and it has a nice, light scent.  My hair ends up beautifully styled with a soft and shiny finish.  I like that I can go off to work or out for an evening and I feel very put together.   You can find it on Amazon which makes it easy to have beautiful hair like mine every single day!
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: