Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Elite Stevia Liquid Drops USDA Organic Healthy Zero Calorie Sweetener Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Aaah, the eternal problem of trying to enjoy life and have something sweet here and there without making the scale go BOOM? Elite Gold Solution's Sweet Stevia Gold can help stop those crazy cravings for refined, simple sugars because we all know where that leads...obesity and unhealthy weight gain.

I was happy to have the opportunity to check out Elite Gold Solution's Sweet Stevia Gold which you can conveniently purchase on Amazon. This is a convenient and healthy sweetener with zero calories or carbohydrates and a low glycemic index, making it the perfect healthy and natural sweetener. You can literally say goodbye to table sugar and all those icky artificial sweeteners.  Unlike all those chemical sweeteners, Elite Gold Solutions takes special steps to protect the natural qualities of Stevia in these uniquely pure Stevia drops.  I love how easy it is to use just a bit or a few drops extra for some extra natural sweetness...either way no calories and no sugar.  Perfect for all your hot and cold drinks and even cooking and baking.  I love to add it to my hot and iced coffee drinks.

Top Stevia Benefits:
  • Delicious zero calorie sweetener*
  • A no-calorie substitute (zero carbs)*
  • Perfect for weight loss, weight maintenance, so you can reduce daily sugar intake*
  • Contains vitamins, minerals and antioxidants like Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Rutin, Zinc, Magnesium, Iron*
  • Enhances food taste - heat-resistant so you can use in baking and cooking

You can use Stevia Gold in tons of ways to satisfy your sweet tooth:
  • Mix with lemon juice and water for a refreshing low calorie lemonade
  • Combine with smoothies to add sweetness without the sugar
  • Naturally sweeten your favorite drinks, desserts, sauces, yogurts, and appetizers
I love that Elite Stevia Gold is made in USA, USDA Organic and GMP Certified. It makes me feel good to use it in all my cooking and baking. It tastes great and the stevia liquid drops make it easy to use too. You can buy it on Amazon too.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: