Thursday, December 26, 2013

Shandali UltraSport Travel Towel Goes Anywhere and Everywhere

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. Disclaimer:  I received a Shandali UltraSport Travel Towel complimentary in order to review it. Regardless, my opinions are my own.



Have you ever been out somewhere and got caught in a crazy rainstorm?  You ran back to your car soaked to the core and really wished you had a towel to dry yourself off?  How about when you go to the gym. They have those towels there but you know, you always wonder....are they really clean and sanitary?  Wouldn't it be nice to have your own soft and super absorbent towel for all those times in your life where you need one?  That is where the Shandali Travel Towel comes in.

Shandali is new and totally exclusive to Amazon, my favorite store in the land of the internet!  You can lighten up your load and stay dry at the same time with the new and advanced microfiber lightweight material.  I love how ultra absorbent and quick drying the Shandali UltraSport Travel Towel is. I have been using mine at the gym and feel so much better with my own clean towel in the bright blue color. It is super soft and dries very quickly.  Shandali's manufacturer shared with me that it dries 10x as fast as a cotton towel and I would pretty much agree. It just soaks up the water.  I was pretty amazed the first time I used it.



Think about all the places that you can use a Shandali UltraSport Travel Towel:  traveling, sports, camping trips, the beach...it is a real multi-purpose towel that works anywhere and everywhere.

Shandali is manufactured with 100% microfiber material so it is soft on your skin. I have had it for a week or so now and it stills feels nice and soft even after a few rounds through the washer and dryers. Shandali tells me it is super-durable which I love so I expect that it will continue to remain soft and absorbent for many more washings to come.  Also, they tell me it will not bleed the dye. I have had no dye bleeding issues but that is good to know if you are considering one.  Happy laundry days, right?  I am thrilled I will be able to wash it and use it over and over.  One of the best things about Shandali is that it is extra-compact so you hardly notice it's in your gym bag or backpack..or even in your trunk. It really does take up minimal space. You can even take it backpacking and keep your load light.

It comes in several pretty colors including in Pebble and Stone, River Blue and Light Blue.  You can choose from two different sizes (S: 20"x40" inches or M: 24"x48" inches)
depending on your needs.  Check it out on Amazon and let me know how it works for you. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: