Friday, August 9, 2013

Clarks Shoes and Boots~Fresh Style for Fall and Winter 2013

Disclaimer:  I received information about Clark's through the Vogue Influencer Network. As always, my opinions are my own.
www.glamamamasgoodies.blogspot.com
This Fall, Clarks is going to be unveiling an exciting collection that steps out in totally new style with fresh designs that stay true to the brand’s heritage of quality and comfort. There are completely new textures, rich colors, bold prints, and classic silhouettes that you will just LOVE.  The boots are perfect for all my fall weekend looks and the pumps will look fantastic with a black work dress I have. Take a peek at a few of the styles here and let me know what you think.
www.glamamamasgoodies.blogspot.com
Clarks presents one of the brand’s most stylish collections with a fresh new downtown twist. Since 1825, Clarks has been a pioneer in the footwear industry, a strong tradition that’s evident to this day. Don't you just LOVE these suede pumps....what a great color and so on trend with rolled up denim.www.glamamamasgoodies.blogspot.com

I just love these animal print shoes....black skirt, pants or dress and those Clark's pumps add the perfect punch to a so-so outfit. Take a peek at the boots below too.
www.glamamamasgoodies.blogspot.com


No comments: