Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Rusk W8less Multi 12 in 1 Miracle Treatment Review

Disclosure: Rusk and StyleWatch Style Hunters provided me with a Rusk product complimentary in order to provide my opinions. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.  
It was a happy day when I got a surprise in the mail this past week with all the crazy hot and humid weather here in the mid-Atlantic region. Rusk W8less Multi 12 in 1 Miracle treatment is a simple and easy to use leave in conditioning spray that helps to restore moisture balance back into your hair.  

Did you know that RUSK is passionately dedicated to the art of hairdressing and represents unparalleled creative artistry and individuality in the professional haircare world?  With a synergistic approach to cut, color and style, and a complete range of high-performance products and tools, RUSK empowers professional stylists and their clients to achieve extraordinary results both in the salon and at home. From Deepshine™ Hair Color and RUSK Professional Engineering tools, to iconic styling products like w8less, thickr and str8, RUSK products are available at fine salons around the world and at Cosmoprof and Ulta stores throughout the US.

I was all hopped up to try it out. I first washed and conditioned my hair as I usually do. I put the Rusk Multi 12 in 1 Miracle W8less Leave-In Treament in my hair at this point.  It had a great scent and went on very easily. I dried my hair as usual   It definitely helped to reduce the frizziness and kept the style going all day.  As an added benefit it made my hair look more shiny.  Rusk W8less is humidity resistant too so it is perfect for a long, long day or a night out on the town.  I have been using it regularly right after I wash my hair when it is damp.  It provides thermal protection too so I feel like it has been helping my hair when I use my hot brush or straightening iron.  It comes out smooth and sleek with a bit of a curl just like I like it.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great review Betsy. I hadn't heard of #Rusk before. I know all about that terrible humidity, I live in North East FL. I have very straight hair and especially during the 80's I wanted it curled & big. lol. Well it never held for 10 mins. I'll have to check it out, a good leave in conditioner that's not heavy is a must in the summer.