Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure @BwayNails #imPressRevolution

Disclaimer:  I received a sample of imPRESS Press-On Manicures complimentary through Influenster for testing and review purposes from Influenster.  As always, my opinions are my own.
@BwayNails #imPressRevolution  

www.glamamamasgoodies.blogspot.com

www.glamamamasgoodies.blogspot.com 
I have tried a few colors of the imPRESS Press-On Manicure. I was lucky enough to receive one recently complimentary through Influenster #110 Joyride. It is a gorgeous plum shade perfect for summer. I really love this product. It is perfect for when you need a quickie mani and have no time to do it or no time to get to the salon. It is pretty economical too at $5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns and a lot less than a salon.
 

I liked that imPRESS Press-On Manicure is totally free of yucky glue. You can really do a fast mani. They are super easy to use. All you do is peel the backing off each of the nails. Then you press it on your selected nail, one at a time. I am petite and I really appreciated that they had smaller nails that fit me almost perfectly! :)  If you need to, you can file them for a more precise fit.
There are tons of colors...I tried a cool Zebra pattern recently which was a big hit with my little one so you can go conservative or wild to suit your mood.
Each pack of imPress nails comes with 24 nails in 12 sizes which should fit most natural nails.  They are not super long nails but I liked the length....perfect for me.
There are tons of designs to choose from in the imPress nail line from very natural to bright patterns, designs and neons.  


They are easy to apply too:
 
  • Remove any old polish
  • Dry nails or wipe with the wipe provided
  • Select imPress nail size that best fits your own nail size
  • Peel off the backing press firmly down on to the nail.
 
ImPress Press on Manicures can last up to 7 days.  That depends how tough you are on your hands. I advise using gloves to wash any dishes and NOT using your nails as tools. That will help extend the life of your beautiful new imPress Press on Manicure. When you want to remove them they come off easily with no damage to your natural nails. 

imPress Manicure retails for $5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns, and is available at CVS, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, KMart, Walgreens, Walmart and more. For a full list of online and in-store retailers, visit imPressManicure.com, where you can download an exclusive coupon and virtually try on all the colors and patterns!

Let me know what you think!


A

No comments: