Monday, June 3, 2013

Best Hair Day: Schwarzkopf Osis Love Dust It Texture Review #OsisLove

Disclaimer:  I received a sample of OSIS+ Dust It Texture complimentary through Influenster in order to review and share my opinions.  As always, my opinions are my own.
@SchwarzkopfUSA #OsisLove



Dust It Texture is a hair styling powder that is designed to provide you with a soft matte effect, excellent control and tons of volume.  A little goes a L-O-N-G way too.  The more you apply the more volume you get but start out with a little and go from there.

I always want to get more volume on the top so I sprinkled the powder around that area very lightly.  I was surprised that the powder disappeared almost immediately.  I ruffled my hands through my hair just a bit and I was impressed that I actually had significant volume. The volume totally stays put until your next shampoo too.    I would definitely use it on those days when I needed a little lift...probably a few times a week.   I will point out that when I went to shampoo my hair I felt like I needed to do a second light wash to really get the product out.  I guess that means it is doing it's job! This is a great product for highly textured styles for men or women.  I was thinking this would also be a great product to use when you need a fancy little up-do with some volume as well. Proms or other special occasions like that too....Dust It Texture would keep everything looking neat.


No comments: